Are you looking for a job where you can make a real difference to our Clients, Residents and their families?
- Recognised and awarded LASA’s (Leading Aged Services Australia) QLD organisation of the year 2019
- Multidisciplinary workforce delivering care and services throughout South East Queensland and Northern Melbourne
- Industry leaders committed to reframing ageing in Australian and beyond
BallyCara is a service provider for Retirement Living, Residential Care, HomeCare and Wellness across South East Queensland and Northern Melbourne. BallyCara is owned and operated by the Queensland Hibernian Friendly Society (QHFS), a not-for-profit charitable and public benevolent organisation serving the community for over 115 years. Founded in 1983, BallyCara is now recognised as an innovative leader of care, services and accommodation for older Australians and each day we continue to grow this offering by delivering significant community health and social benefits to older people.
Embrace, Enhance and Prosper is what support BallyCara’s personalised approached towards all our Clients and Residents care and services, their passions and happiness.
- BallyCara embraces all Clients and Residents as an individual to genuinely understand their background, skills and passions.
- We enhance their independence and community engagement in practical and motivating ways.
- BallyCara inspires all Clients and Residents to maintain control of their life, discover new opportunities and prosper with real happiness.
These approaches allow for endless opportunities, as we embrace all background skills and passions, enhance individual strengths and abilities and prosper happiness, motivation and potential to all our Clients and Residents.
Are you committed to enhancing the independence of older Australians, strengthening their community connections and optimising their individual wellbeing?
Are you looking for a job where you provide quality care and services to older Australians living independently in their own home?
Are you looking for a job where you deliver quality care and services to Residents to ensure they are continually living the life they choose?
Are you looking for a job where you can make a difference to the lives of independent older Australians by helping them with day-to-day tasks?
To view our current job opportunities – Click Here