Are you looking for a job where you deliver quality care services as part of a passionate and friendly team?
- Happiness & Wellness culture embedded
- 2019 QLD Organisational LASA Award Winner
- Provision of fully-maintained company vehicle
About the Role
A position is available for a full time Operations Manager in the home care setting.
The HomeCare Operations Manager will ensure the people we support are provided with safe, high quality care aligned to the Aged Care Act 1997, including but not limited to the Aged Care Quality Standards and BallyCara’s Sona ethos. They will work flexibly across all BallyCara regions with frequent attendance required on site at Scarborough, Qld, responsible for the day-to-day functioning of BallyCara HomeCare services across all regions including: supervising regional customer service teams; financial management, compliance and reporting aligned to government regulations; optimisation of the information management system; monitoring and improving service quality; monitoring and supporting consumer feedback management; managing the HomeCare operational and regional budgets; monitoring and supporting local community engagement and business development and ensuring safe work places and practices.
What are we looking for?
- Tertiary qualifications in Health or Social Services
- Minimum 3 years experience in Home Care operational management in Australia
- Leadership qualities that include critical and innovative thinking and collaborative team work in a regionally based service structure
- National Police Check clearance
- Current Australian Drivers Licence
- Experienced in delivering consumer directed care and leads with a Wellness, independence and reablement approach