Are you looking for a job where you deliver quality care services as part of a passionate and friendly team?
- A supportive place to work where you are valued
- Proactive, Professional and positive role model
- Rewarding work
About the Role
A position is available for a Casual Support Worker in the home care setting.
In this role you will deliver services to our clients in the Brisbane North / Redcliffe / Bribie Island / Caboolture regions, displaying compassion and support to older persons in the provision of personal care, shopping, social support, cleaning and transportation.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum Certificate III in Community Health and/or Aged Care
- Current First Aid and CPR
- A wide availability of hours
- Have prior experience in the delivery of superior home care services
- National Police Check clearance
- Current Australian Drivers Licence
- A well maintained and comprehensively insured and registered vehicle
- Experience in delivering consumer-directed care with a wellness, independence and reablement approach