- Working with an internationally acclaimed aged care provider
- Flexible working days
BallyCara, is seeking to fill a few vacancies in our Residential Concierge Role. The Concierge is crucial to our ongoing commitment to COVID safety, you’ll be responsible for screening any visitors to our Residential Aged Care villas. This role will suit someone who has flexibility in their weeks, is able to work weekends, and is willing and able to fill shifts at short notice.
A bit about BallyCara…
- Not-for-profit well established charitable organisation
- Attractive and lucrative salary packaging benefits
- Located on Redcliffe Peninsula with on-site car parking
To be successful in applying you will:
- Have experience with customer service
- Have a positive, happy outlook
- Enjoy being part of a team
- Be willing to work in Casual employment
- Hold a valid police check or be willing to obtain a National Police Certificate through BallyCara
- Previous experience in Aged Care is desirable
Please apply by attaching:
- A cover letter introducing yourself
- A current CV / Resume
We encourage and welcome candidates from all cultural backgrounds.
Please apply immediately as interviews will commence on receipt of applications. Only successful candidates will be contacted.