Are you looking for a job where you deliver quality care and services to Clients to ensure they are continually living the life they choose?
- A caring and fulfilling place to work where you are valued
- Our dedication to being the very best we can be for our clients and each other, this is supported by our Sona ethos throughout the organisation.
- Not for profit organistation offering attractive Salary Package options
About the Role
A casual position exists for an experienced Support Worker within our friendly team.
In this role you will deliver services to our clients in the Logan region, displaying compassion and support to older persons in the provision of personal care, shopping, social support, cleaning and transportation.
What are we looking for?
- An appropriate Qualification at a minimum of Certificate III
- Current First Aid and CPR
- A National Police Certificate
- A well maintained and comprehensively insured and registered vehicle
- An Australian Drivers License
- Have prior experience in the delivery of superior home care services