Are you looking for a job where you deliver quality care and services to Clients to ensure they are continually living the life they choose?
- National-Award winning dedicated and motivated team
- Work within a multidisciplinary team on a daily basis
- Experience in leadership and care
About the Role
A role exists for an experienced Registered Nurse in a Home Care community setting, who can provide compassionate and confident leadership for the nursing team and who is customer focused and passionate about supporting older Australians to prosper.
What are we looking for?
- Willing and excited to uphold the Values of BallyCara and work well with others – friendly disposition
- Current AHPRA registration
- Minimum of 12 months experience as a Registered Nurse
- Experience working as a community Registered Nurse is desirable but not essential
- Computer skills essential
- High Standard verbal/written English communication skills
- Hold a valid police check or be willing to obtain a National Police Certificate through BallyCara
- Hold a valid & current CPR & first aid certificate