Are you looking for a job where you deliver quality care and services to Residents to ensure they are continually living the life they choose?
- National-Award winning dedicated and motivated team
- Work within a multidisciplinary team on a daily basis
- Experience in leadership and care
About the Role
A role exists for an experienced Registered Nurse in a Residential Care setting, who can provide compassionate and confident leadership for the nursing team and who is customer focused and passionate about supporting older Australians to prosper.
What are we looking for?
- A qualified Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration
- Minimum of 12 months experience, preferably in Aged Care
- Leadership experience and prior experience in aged care is beneficial
- Deliver client nursing and support services
- Work well within a team environment
- Willingness to work overnight shifts
- Computer skills essential
- High standard verbal/written English communication skills
- Possess a Compassionate, Caring and Supportive nature
- Hold a valid police check or be willing to obtain a National Police Certificate through BallyCara
- Hold a valid CPR certificate