Are you looking for a job where you deliver quality care and services to Residents to ensure they are continually living the life they choose?
- National Award Winning Dedicated and Motivated Team
- Attractive Salary Packaging options
- Empower and Enable older people to live a fulfilling life
About the Role
Roles exist for casual AINs (Assistant In Nursing) in our Residential Care Setting.
Human Dignity & Respect, Spirituality, Professionalism & Integrity, Individuality & Community, Honesty & Acceptance, Compassion. Are these words important to you? These words are important to us as they form BallyCara’s Values. Are you excited? Keep reading…
BallyCara inspires healthy and happy living through our award winning SONA (Happiness) ethos and Wellness program. We are searching to embrace people who can support our seniors to prosper by delivery of our values. Positions are available for casual Assistant in Nursing (AINs) in a residential setting.
A bit about BallyCara…
- Not-for-profit well established charitable organisation with a reputation that is internationally recognised
- Work within a multidisciplinary team on a daily basis
- We aim to achieve optimal outcomes and happiness for the entire BallyCara family
- Attractive and lucrative salary packaging benefits to optimise tax-free income (learn more here)
- Located on Redcliffe Peninsula with free & accessible car parking
- We care about everyone as an individual
What are we looking for?
- Excited to uphold the BallyCara values
- A minimum of Certificate III in Individual Support Aged Care
- Prior Experience in Aged Care is beneficial
- Enjoy being part of a team
- Casual employment will meet your personal needs
- Hold a valid police check or be willing to obtain a National Police Certificate through BallyCara
Living close to work will be an advantage or enjoy having a brief commute.