Casual Housekeeping Staff Needed
BallyCara is looking for passionate people to work in our Housekeeping team. This role will suit someone who lives locally to the Redcliffe Peninsula and is able to handle physically demanding work.
Members of the Housekeeping Team are tasked with the vital role of maintaining a high standard of cleanliness within indoor spaces throughout Scarborough’s Village of Friends. Their roles include general cleaning and domestic duties through Residential Care and common spaces, as well as running BallyCara’s internal laundry service.
Successful candidates will:
- Have, or be able to successfully acquire, a Police Check
- Be able to do a physically demanding job
- Be able to work well in a team
- Have effective time management skills
- Have experience in housekeeping – Desirable
- Live nearby to the Scarborough Village of Friends – Desirable
- Have experience in Aged Care – Desirable
To be considered for this opportunity please attach:
- A cover letter
- A current CV/resume