- National award-winning dedicated and motivated team
- Attractive salary packaging options are available
- Work to actively empower older Australians to continue to live a fulfilling life
If you are an exceptional Home Care SUPPORT WORKER BallyCara wants YOU.
We are offering casual positions on the Redcliffe Peninsula and in the Moreton Bay region.
Several shifts are available through the week as well as on weekends.
If you are Cert III qualified in Aged Care / Individual Support, or a student nurse then BallyCara is the place to be. You are also required to possess a drivers licence and own a well-maintained, comprehensively insured car.
- Wellbeing Platform & Access to Employee Assistance Program for staff and families
- Salary Sacrifice & meal entertainment card for Tax free dollars & increased take home pay
- Learning opportunities and employment progression opportunities
- Must have own suitable car with full driver’s licence
- Culturally and linguistically diverse applicants are encouraged to apply.
Work with a market leading organisation where you are valued as an individual with a Wellness & Happiness (Sona) focussed ethos. Every day our team is inspiring healthy and happy living, inspiring growth and changing lives.
Work includes providing personal care, shopping and transport support, domestic household tasks, meal preparation, social support and respite.
You will be provided with a tablet device and COVID training prior to commencement and supported by a local dedicated team located in each region.
Please apply by attaching a cover letter and resume.
Only successful candidates will be contacted