We are looking for exceptional support workers to join our growing HomeCare team!
We are offering multiple casual positions across the Melbourne North and East Regions.
Each day will see you providing a variety of services. You’ll spend your time, interacting with clients and their loved ones within their homes completing activities that include:
- In-home personal care, daily living assistance including showering, personal hygiene, meal preparation, house cleaning, laundry and ironing
- Providing care in accordance with their individualised Care Plan
- Supporting interaction with community-based recreational and social activities
- Transportation and assistance with shopping and appointments
Most of our clients require assistance between the hours of:
7.00am to 7.00pm most weekdays and some weekends.
The ideal candidate will be able to work up to 75 hours per fortnight between these hours. Having this availability will allow you the flexibility of choosing your preferred roster.
We will provide you with all of your PPE equipment and COVID safe training prior to commencement.
To be considered, you will need:
- Certificate III Aged Care, Home and Community Care or Individual Support / Aged Care or Second Year Diploma/Bachelor of Nursing
- Current Australian drivers licence and roadworthy vehicle
- Additional languages are highly sought after
- As you will be provided with a Tablet for work purposes, experience with technology and ability to learn computer programs is essential including:
This role gives you access to:
- Wellbeing Platform & Employee Assistance Program for staff and families to enable a healthy lifestyle including personal fitness, mental health, and financial wellbeing
- Salary Sacrifice & meal entertainment card for Tax-free dollars & increased take-home pay
- Ongoing Learning and development opportunities
Work with a market leading organisation where you are valued as an individual with a Wellness & Happiness (Sona) focussed ethos. Every day our team is inspiring healthy and happy living, inspiring growth and changing lives.
Please apply by attaching a cover letter and resume.
Only successful candidates will be contacted