We are looking for exceptional support workers to join our growing HomeCare team!
We are offering multiple casual positions across the Melbourne North and East Regions.
If you are Cert III qualified in Aged Care / Individual Support, or a student nurse then BallyCara is the place to be. You are also required to possess a drivers licence and own a well-maintained, comprehensively insured car.
This role gives you access to:
- Wellbeing Platform & Access to Employee Assistance Program for staff and families
- Salary Sacrifice & meal entertainment card for Tax free dollars & increased take home pay
- Learning opportunities and employment progression opportunities
- Culturally and linguistically diverse applicants are encouraged to apply.
- An opportunity to experience work as a support worker in an introductory setting.
Work with a market leading organisation where you are valued as an individual with a Wellness & Happiness (Sona) focussed ethos. Every day our team is inspiring healthy and happy living, inspiring growth and changing lives.
Work may include providing shopping and transport support, domestic household tasks, meal preparation, social support and respite.
You will be provided with a tablet device and COVID training prior to commencement and supported by a local dedicated team located in your region.
Please apply by attaching a cover letter and resume.
Only successful candidates will be contacted