If you are an exceptional Home Care SUPPORT WORKER BallyCara wants YOU
We are offering multiple casual positions across the Melbourne Region. Customers located in the radius of the suburbs Bulleen, Templestowe, Lower Templestowe and Doncaster.
If you are currently studying your Cert III in Aged Care / Individual Support or are already qualified then BallyCara is the place to be.
- Wellbeing Platform & Access to Employee Assistance Program for staff and families
- Salary Sacrifice & meal entertainment card for Tax free dollars & increased take home pay
- Learning opportunities and employment progression opportunities
- Must have own suitable car with full driver’s licence
- Culturally and linguistically diverse applicants are encouraged to apply.
Work with a market leading organisation where you are valued as an individual with a Wellness & Happiness (Sona) focussed ethos. Every day our team is inspiring healthy and happy living, inspiring growth and changing lives.
Work includes providing shopping and transport support, domestic household tasks, meal preparation, social support and respite.
You will be provided with a tablet device and COVID training prior to commencement and supported by a local dedicated team located in each region.
Please apply by attaching a cover letter and resume.
Only successful candidates will be contacted