Are you looking for a job where you deliver quality care and services to Clients to ensure they are continually living the life they choose?
- An inclusive and friendly place to work where you are valued as a person
- Our dedication to being the very best we can be for our clients and each other, supported by our Sona ethos
- Attractive Salary Package options
About the Role
We are looking for motivated individuals who are happiness-focused to deliver services to our Clients in the North Brisbane suburbs (encompassing The Gap, Ashgrove, Kelvin Grove, Hamilton, Hendra and out to Bald Hills and Brighton) and who have a wide availability of hours from Monday to Friday on a Casual basis.
This role would involve all aspects of a Home Care package including personal care, shopping, social support, cleaning and transportation.
What are we looking for?
- An appropriate Qualification at a minimum of Certificate III
- Current First Aid and CPR
- A National Police Certificate
- A well maintained and comprehensively insured and registered vehicle
- An Australian Drivers License
- Prior experience in the delivery of superior home care services