- “Not for profit” organisation where caring, happiness, and good health are our priorities in an inclusive and supportive environment.
- There is potential to grow and develop skills and qualifications with in house training and a supportive team culture
- BallyCara inspires healthy and happy living through our SONA (Happiness) ethos
Positions are available for qualified casual HomeCare Support Worker in the Logan region to support our seniors.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- We are looking for motivated individuals who are happiness-focused to deliver services to our clients who are aged 65+ in the Logan, Bethania, Rochedale and Rochedale South regions
- This role would involve all aspects of a Home Care package to help support older Australians to live with dignity in their own homes
- These services include personal care, shopping, social support, domestic cleaning and transportation
- Must have a wide availability of times to suit the needs of the consumer
- Ability to cover weekend shifts, as required, when staff are on leave, will be seen as beneficial but not essential
Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of Certificate III in Individual Support – Aged Care
- Current First Aid and CPR
- A National Police Certificate
- A well maintained and comprehensively insured and fully registered vehicle
- An Australian Drivers Licence
- Prior Experience in Aged Care, particularly the delivery of home care services, is seen as highly advantageous
Please apply by attaching:
- A cover letter
- A current CV/resume
Please apply immediately as interviews will commence on receipt of applications.
Only successful candidates will be contacted