- A great place to work where you are valued as a person.
- Proactive, Professional and positive role model
- Our dedication to being the very best we can be for our clients and each other, this is supported by our Sona ethos throughout the organisation.
Would you like to join the BallyCara family and make a real and positive impact to the lives of older Australians who have a range of care needs as well as life experiences and personalities that makes every day varied and interesting?
Roles are available for HomeCare support workers.
- We are looking for motivated individuals who are happiness focused to deliver services to our clients in the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne.
- Must be compassionate, caring, supportive, committed and experienced HomeCare support workers.
- Our clients are happy to have either male or female care workers provide services for them.
- This role involves all aspects of a HomeCare package for older persons, including personal care, shopping, social support, cleaning and transportation.
- There are a wide number of hours available for candidates with the ability to be flexible and who have availability especially on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays.
- Service areas encompass Bundoora, Greensborough and Eltham.
- BallyCara inspires healthy and happy living through our award winning SONA (Happiness) ethos www.ballycara.com
- Attractive and lucrative salary packaging benefits are available through Remserv to increase your take home pay.
- There is the potential to grow and develop skills and qualifications with unique professional development and leadership opportunities.
- Head Office is located on the Redcliffe Peninsula, QLD, with regional offices in Brisbane North, Logan, Gold Coast and Melbourne-Bundoora.
- LASA organisation winner (QLD) 2019
- Not-for-profit well established charitable organisation with a reputation that is internationally recognised
To be successful in applying you will have;
- Certificate III in a relevant Aged Care course
- Current First Aid and CPR
- National Police check (2020) or be willing to obtain through BallyCara
- A well maintained and comprehensively insured and registered vehicle
- An open Australian Drivers License
- Have prior experience in the delivery of superior home care services
- Ability to speak additional languages such as Vietnamese, Mandarin, Macedonian, Arabic and Italian is in high demand.
To apply please attach:
A cover letter introducing yourself and explaining how you can uphold the Values of BallyCara. Visit our website for additional information, at www.ballycara.com
A current CV/ resume (with the contact details for a minimum of two referees)
We look forward to meeting you!
Please apply immediately as interviews will commence on receipt of applications.Only successful candidates will be contacted
Call our Melbourne office on 1300 037 542 for more information.