- A great place to work where you are valued as a person
- Our dedication to being the very best we can be for our clients and each other
- Variable hours available to suit lifestyle
Due to exceptional growth and the need for carers, we are offering casual positions to work in Community Aged Care. Locations are available throughout Brisbane, with Clients living north of the river to Brighton and out to Brookfield in the west. We have a need for carers who are available for at least one day per weekend on a regular basis.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- We need people who want to help the older generation with their everyday tasks
- The help our clients require includes personal care (showering, dressing), shopping, social support, cleaning and transport
- Flexible availability – some weekend work, early mornings and evenings
- Casual positions available
Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of Certificate III in Individual Support – Aged Care
- Current First Aid Certificate
- A well maintained and comprehensively insured and fully registered vehicle
- An Australian Drivers Licence
- Prior Experience in Aged Care is seen as highly advantageous
- Hold a valid police check or be willing to obtain a National Police Certificate through BallyCara
You will be provided with a tablet device and COVID training prior to commencement. Additional, ongoing training is provided for all BallyCara staff to keep you well informed and so that you can provide the best possible services to our clients.
As an Employee of BallyCara you will have access to:
- Wellbeing Platform & Access to Employee Assistance Program for staff and families
- Salary Sacrifice & meal entertainment card for Tax free dollars & increased take home pay
- Learning opportunities and employment progression opportunities
As we are an Aged Care Service provider, we are under Government advisement that all of our staff must be double COVID vaccinated.
Please apply by attaching:
- A cover letter
- A current CV/resume
Only successful candidates will be contacted.