Are you looking for a job where you can make a difference to the lives of independent older Australians by helping them with day-to-day tasks?
- A great place to work where you are valued as a person.
- Proactive, professional and positive role model
- Attractive salary packaging benefits
About the Role
We are looking for motivated individuals residing in the Northern Suburbs, Melbourne who have a wide availability of day time hours from Monday to Friday to be able to provide services to our clients in their homes.
- The role would involve all aspects of a Home Care including social interaction, domestic support, personal cares and exercising safely with seniors
- A great place to work where you are valued as a person
- Payment for kilometres and time between client jobs.
What are we looking for?
- An appropriate Qualification at a minimum level of Certificate III
- Current First Aid and CPR
- Be willing to obtain a National Police Certificate through BallyCara
- A well maintained and comprehensively insured and registered vehicle
- An Australian Drivers License
- Have prior experience in the delivery of superior home care services
- Positive persona, enjoys social interaction and exercising safely with seniors