- Access to Employee Assistance Program & Wellbeing Platform for staff and family
- Career Employment Progression and Learning Opportunities
BallyCara is seeking an experienced Village Services Coordinator for our Village located in our spacious grounds at Scarborough.
BallyCara is committed to enhancing the independence of our clients, strengthening their community connections, optimising their wellbeing and quality of life. We focus on the individual’s abilities and strengths, and design support services that nurture, and enhance happiness.
A bit about BallyCara….
- We support flexible working conditions to encourage happy and engaged staff
- Located on the Redcliffe Peninsula with free & accessible car parking
- All of our staff have access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for their physical and mental wellbeing.
- Attractive Salary Packaging
- Not-for-profit charitable organisation
To be successful you will need:
- Proven leadership skills with previous supervisory experience working in Aged Care Case Management
- Effective management of caseload, documentation system, and Village leadership.
- Understanding of the Aged Care Quality Standards and My Aged Care
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Ability to monitor and manage client budgets and service provision.
- Deliver effective Staff management by:
- Overseeing rosters and authorise staff leave requests
- Proactive identification of recruitment processes
- Provide documented feedback regarding staff compliance and conduct
- Have recognised ability to ensure growth and development of Customer services in the Village
- Advanced computer and financial literacy
- Demonstrated understanding / experience business growth / development
- Preferred Tertiary Qualifications in Health / Clinical / Wellness disciplines
- Previous clinical experience would be seen as an advantage
- Minimum Certificate III in Administration, Business or Health / Aged / Individual Support
- Naturally kind, compassionate, friendly, caring and supportive
- A Current First Aid / CPR Certificate.
- Hold a current open Drivers licence
- Be willing to submit a National Police check application through BallyCara prior to commencing
Most of all, we are looking for someone who loves their job and is happy. Someone who understands the needs of our residents and how to lead their staff to deliver the best possible service.
Please apply by submitting:
- A cover letter introducing yourself
- A current CV/resume (with the contact details for a minimum of two professional referees)
We encourage and welcome candidates from all cultural backgrounds.
Please apply immediately as interviews will commence on receipt of applications. Only successful candidates will be contacted.