Are you committed to enhancing the independence of older Australians, strengthening their community connections and optimising their individual wellbeing?
- Attractive Salary Packaging Options
- Empower and Enable older people to live a fulfilling life
- Proactive, Professional and Positive role model
About the Role
BallyCara is seeking a Community Services Coordinator in the Brisbane North Region to coordinate client services for our Home Care clients.
BallyCara Customer Services Coordinators report they have:
- A manageable caseload & work vehicle
- Support from an experienced & dedicated team
- The ability to make a difference EVERY day
BallyCara HomeCare is seeking a Community Services Coordinator to initiate and coordinate exceptional services for our Clients receiving in-home services through both the Commonwealth Home Support Program and Home Care Package. As the coordinator in your own region you will drive both business growth & service excellence by demonstrating your passion & dedication to our customers.
What are we looking for?
- Previous supervisory experience working in Community services, Aged Care, Case Management
- Demonstrated understanding of the Aged Care system & service continuum
- Demonstrated understanding, experience in business growth and development
- Minimum Certificate 4 level qualifications in the human services field.
- Highly effective customer service skills
- Naturally compassionate, caring and supportive
- A Current First Aid / CPR Certificate.
- Hold a current open Drivers licence
- Be willing to submit a National Police check application through BallyCara prior to commencing