- National award-winning dedicated and motivated team
- Attractive salary packaging options are available
- Work to actively empower older Australians to continue to live a fulfilling life
Positions are available for casual Home Care Support Workers in the Brisbane North region to support older Australians to prosper by delivery of our values.
A bit about BallyCara…
We are industry leaders in Aged Care, and are currently conducting ground-breaking International research into happiness, (SONA) within our residential care facility and HomeCare programs.
Our COVID Safe practices are constantly being updated and communicated to all staff through text messages, emails, and through our staff website.
BallyCara is a not-for-profit organisation where caring, happiness and good health for our consumers and staff are our priorities in an inclusive and supportive environment.
For more information about us, visit our website www.ballycara.com
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- We are looking for motivated individuals who are happiness focused to deliver services to our clients in the Brisbane North region, who can work independently and autonomously, as well as part of a wider team.
- This role would involve all aspects of a Home Care package to help support older Australians to live with dignity in their own homes. Including personal care (showering, dressing), shopping, social support, domestic duties (cleaning) and providing transportation.
- We are very multi-cultural and encourage applicants from all backgrounds.
- The ideal candidate would have a wide availability of hours to meet the requirements of our consumers.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Certificate III in Individual Support – Aged Care
- Current First Aid Certificate
- A well maintained and comprehensively insured and fully registered vehicle
- An Australian Drivers Licence
- Prior Experience in Aged Care is seen as highly advantageous
- Hold a valid police check or be willing to obtain a National Police Certificate through BallyCara
Job Benefits and Perks:
- All Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is provided according to COVID safe best practice
- You will also be provided with your own smart phone for work purposes and a tablet as required.
- Attractive and lucrative salary packaging benefits are available to optimise tax-free income and increase your take-home pay
- Casual employment that can be as flexible as you need to meet your lifestyle; providing a healthy and happy work/life balance
- Feel well supported, working with a multidisciplinary team
Please apply by attaching:
- A cover letter introducing yourself and explaining how you can uphold the Values of BallyCara.
- A current CV/resume (with the contact details for a minimum of two referees)
We look forward to meeting you!
Please apply immediately as interviews will commence on receipt of applications. Only successful candidates will be contacted