Positions are available for qualified casual Community Support Workers in the Gold Coast region to support our seniors. We are seeking a qualified Aged Care Worker who is available to work Thursdays and Fridays in the Mt Tamborine region. May suit someone who enjoys gardening work as well as general in-home support tasks and lives locally.
BallyCara is a not-for-profit organisation where caring, happiness, and good health for our consumers and staff are our priorities in an inclusive and supportive environment.
For more information about us, visit our website www.ballycara.com
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- We need people who want to help the older generation with their everyday tasks which includes personal care (showering, dressing), shopping, social support, domestic house cleaning and transport
- You will be reimbursed for travel between your clients.
- Casual positions available
- All BallyCara staff and their families have access to our Employee Assistance Program for their Physical, Mental and Financial wellbeing.
Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of Certificate III in Individual Support – Aged Care
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificates
- A well maintained and comprehensively insured and fully registered vehicle
- Australian Drivers Licence
- Experience in Aged Care
- Hold a valid police check or be willing to obtain a National Police Certificate through BallyCara
Please apply by attaching:
- A cover letter
- A current CV/resume
We encourage and welcome candidates from all cultural backgrounds to apply.
Please apply immediately as interviews will commence on receipt of applications. Only successful candidates will be contacted