Positions are available for Community Support Workers in the Gold Coast region to support our clients. We have had a number of new packages released and need passionate, caring staff to provide these services.
We have a close-knit, dynamic team who give you personal support, with our Senior Support Workers providing mentorship during your first few weeks.
Over the weekends, enjoy less travel by working mostly in a retirement village. Get to know and care for your clients who enjoy the regular visits and exceptional care shown to them by our well-trained BallyCara staff.
While most of our clients are located in the village, we do have some new clients located throughout the Gold Coast, stretching from Tugun in the south through Varsity Lakes and up to Southport on the northern end.
BallyCara is a not-for-profit organisation where caring, happiness, and good health for our consumers and staff are our priorities in an inclusive and supportive environment.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- We need people who want to help the older generation with their everyday tasks
- The help our clients require includes personal care (showering, dressing), shopping, social support, domestic house cleaning including floors and bathrooms, and transport
- Must be willing to travel within the Gold Coast region. You will be reimbursed for travel between your clients.
- Earn more by taking on more shifts, our peak times are over the weekend, early mornings (7.00 am), and in the evenings (7.00 pm).
- Must have a reliable vehicle and comprehensive car insurance
Skills and Experience:
- A Certificate III in Individual Support – Aged Care or equivalent such as the second year of your Diploma of Nursing
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificates
- A well maintained comprehensively insured and fully registered vehicle
- Australian Drivers Licence
- Prior Experience in Aged Care is seen as highly advantageous
- Hold a valid police check or be willing to obtain a National Police Certificate through BallyCara
Please apply by attaching:
- A cover letter
- A current CV/resume
We encourage and welcome candidates from all cultural backgrounds to apply.
Please apply immediately as interviews will commence on receipt of applications. Only successful candidates will be contacted