Work with a market leading organisation where you are valued as an individual with a Wellness & Happiness (Sona) focussed ethos. Every day our team is facilitating healthy and happy living, inspiring growth and changing lives.
About the role
Our main aim is to help our residents maintain their dignity and independence whilst ensuring the highest standards of care are achieved.
The role will challenge you every day to use your knowledge, skills and experience to lead and create an environment where outstanding person-centred care is consistently delivered, by a caring & committed team
You maintain excellence in clinical care & inspire others to do the same, you are dynamic & thrive on exceeding the requirements of the Aged Care Quality Standards.
If you are a values driven individual who has a desire to Inspire Healthy & Happy Living for our residents then we would love to hear from you!
Benefits and perks
- Wellbeing Platform & Employee Assistance Program for staff and families
- Salary Sacrifice & meal entertainment card for Tax free dollars & increased take home pay
- Easy commute with on-site parking located on the beautiful Redcliffe Peninsula
- Above award salary
Skills and experience
It`s important that you can demonstrate the following skills:
- AHPRA Nursing Registration
- Excellent Communication Skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to problem solve and make sound decisions.
- Time management Skills – well organised
- A Values based approach that is aligned with BallyCara
- A relationship builder both within our facility & with multi-disciplinary team / external partners / contractors
- Technical Nursing skills relevant to our resident population
- Relevant post graduate qualifications (desirable)
Please apply by attaching a cover letter and resume.
Only successful candidates will be contacted