Come and join an outstanding Home Care Team!
With BallyCara, you will be able to showcase your personalised & values-based approach. You will be able to build relationships with our ever-growing home care family!
We are seeking an exceptionally motivated Assistant Customer Service Coordinator to join our BallyCara Home Care Team located in Bundoora, in the northeastern suburbs of Melbourne. This will give you the opportunity to work in a nurturing and fulfilling role. Our Home Care Team provides services to our older community, 65+ to assist them in continuing to live in their own homes with dignity and care.
The successful candidate will be able to assist our Customer Services Coordinator in all administrative tasks including recruitment of Support Workers to provide services to our wonderful clients. You will be ably assisted in this by our amazing People & Culture Team located in Head Office at Scarborough QLD.
We are looking for someone with:
- The ability to create & maintain meaningful relationships with your client base.
- Optimal Customer Service skills
- Demonstrated effective time management and communication skills
- Advanced computer literacy
- Exceptional administration skills and demonstrated experience preferably in the Aged Care industry
- Experience with recruitment would be an advantage as we are a growing business
- Working knowledge of the Aged Care Quality Standards and My Aged Care
- Home Care experience with a wellness focus
- Tertiary Qualifications in Health / Social Care discipline or equivalent
- National Police Check or be willing to apply through BallyCara prior to commencing
- Double vaccinated for Covid-19
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate
- Open and unrestricted “C” class Australian Drivers Licence
Please apply by attaching:
- A cover letter introducing yourself
- A current CV/resume
Only successful candidates will be contacted. Referees will be required after interview.